|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich RecipeIngredients:
Cheese (Shredded or thinly sliced) (Any type, preferably cheddar)
1. Slice apart English muffins if not already done. Put them in toaster.
2. Beat however many eggs you prefer in a bowl with milk, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Heat a pan on stove.
4. Spread about a teaspoon of butter or oil on pan so the eggs don’t stick to it. Add more if you’re using a large pan, but don’t overdo it.
5. Pour liquid eggs into pan.
6. Cook the eggs like you are cooking a thin omelet. Make sure there are no air bubbles, and that the entire pan is covered with egg.
7. Add other spices and such as you desire. (Bacon bits, chives, parsley, etc.)
8. After eggs are a soft, fluffy texture, fold eggs over into a small square.
9. Keep folded eggs in pan, but turn the heat of the stove down.
10. Melt cheese onto eggs.
11. Place eggs between two halves of English muffin.
Keep in Touch!
Lilyas has dedicated herself to making our community a brighter place with her vibrant artwork and infectious enthusiasm for interacting with others in our community. It has certainly paid off, as many deviants flock to her page on a daily basis to let her know how much of an inspiration she is. We absolutely agree, and couldn't let all that hard work go without recognition, so it's with great pride that we bestow the Deviousness Award for March 2014, to ... Read More